Coconut Lavender Lemonade
- 1 1/2 cups fresh squeezed lemon juice, from about 9 lemons
- 1 3/4 cups sugar
- 8 cups coconut water
- 4 cups water
- 1/2 recipe Lavender Simple Syrup (recipe follows)
- Place lemon juice, sugar, coconut water, and water into a pitcher and shake or stir vigorously until all the sugar is dissolved. I prefer to shake because it aerates the lemonade and makes a nice head on top.
- Pour 1/2 of the lavender syrup into the pitcher and stir. You can add more or less lavender syrup to your personal taste. I personally find that 1/2 of the lavender syrup recipe is a good balance.
- 1 can frozen pink lemonade concentrate
- 1 pt. ripe strawberries
- 6¼ c. cold water
- 1 qt. ginger ale
- whole strawberries
- Process lemonade concentrate, hulled strawberries and 1 cup of the water in blender or food processor until berries are liquefied.
- Pour lemonade mixture into punch bowl. Stir in remaining 5 1/4 cups cold water. Gradually stir in ginger ale. Serve over ice. Garnish with berries.
White Iced Tea
- 4 white tea bags
- 4 c. water
- ½ c. sugar
- Fresh tarragon sprigs, to taste
- Steep 4 white tea bags in 4 cups boiling water, then chill.
- Bring 1 cup water and 1/2 cup sugar to a boil, add tarragon, and steep until cool. Sweeten to taste with the resulting tarragon syrup, which will add a licorice note to the tea.