Devilishly Delicious Southwest Burger
- 1 lb ground buffalo meat
- 2 teaspoons taco seasoning
- 1⁄3 cup salsa
- 1⁄4 cup guacamole
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 3 slices jalapeno jack cheese
- canned green chili
- lettuce, shredded
- 1 tomatoes, diced
- French fried onion rings
- 3 buns
- Mix together bison burger, taco seasoning and salsa. Shape into 3 burgers.
- Grill on medium heat on foil for 6-8 minutes each side.
- Meanwhile mix together sour cream and guacamole.
- Top burgers with cheese, grill an additional 2 minutes to melt cheese.
- Place burger on bun, top with green chilies, diced tomatoes, french fried onions, and shredded lettuce.
- Spread sour cream/guacamole mixture on top of bun and place on top of burger.
Taco Burgers With Chipotle Mayonnaise
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1⁄2 cup of your favorite salsa (or try mine #21831)
- 1 large egg
- 0.5 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 1⁄3 cup mayo
- 1 chipotle chili in adobo (from a 4 oz.can of chipotle peppers in adobo sauce)
- Combine the beef, 1/2 cup salsa, egg (if using) and the 1/2 packet of taco seasoning.
- Mix in large bowl.
- Shape into 4 even burgers. Place the mayonnaise and chipotle chile in blender. Cover and blend until nice and smooth.
- Grill or broil burgers, turning once, until desired. Serve on buns topped with chipolte chile mayonnaise and choice of toppings.
- Serve with your favorite corn tortilla chips.