- 1/4 c. almonds
- 1/3 c. carrots
- 1 c. Grapes
- 1/4 c. pickle chips
- 1 tbsp. mustard
- 1 whole wheat tortilla
- 1 slice ham
- 1 slice cheddar
- 1/2 c. spinach
- Place almonds, carrots, grapes and pickle chips in your container.
- Spread mustard onto your tortilla. Top with ham, cheese, and spinach. Roll into a pinwheel and slice into rounds. Place in container.
Zesty Mediterranean Quinoa Salad
For the salad
- 3 c. cooked quinoa
- 2 medium cucumbers, chopped
- 1 pt. cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 red onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 avocado, chopped
- 1/2 c. crumbled feta
- 2 tbsp. freshly chopped parsley, plus more for garnish
For the dressing
- 1/3 c. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 c. red wine vinegar
- 1 tsp. honey
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 tsp. oregano
- In a large bowl combine quinoa, cucumber, tomatoes, onion, avocado, feta and parsley.
- Make dressing: In a medium bowl, combine olive oil, vinegar, honey and garlic. Season with salt, red pepper flakes and oregano and whisk until combined.
- Pour dressing over salad mixture and toss until salad is coated in dressing. Garnish with more parsley and serve.
Cobb Salad In A Jar
- 2 tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 Garlic clove, minced
- 1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1/3 c. plus 1 tablespoon olive oil (divided)
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 halved cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 lb. Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. lemon pepper
- 4 eggs, hard boiled and quartered
- 4 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 avocado, chopped
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1/2 c. crumbled blue cheese
- 2 large heads of romaine, chopped
- 2 tbsp. Chopped chives
- Make vinaigrette: Whisk together red wine vinegar, Dijon mustard, garlic and Worcestershire sauce until evenly combined. Gradually add 1/3 cup olive oil, whisking constantly until emulsified. Season with salt and pepper.
- Meanwhile, heat remaining olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Season chicken with garlic powder, salt and pepper and cook until cooked through, 4 minutes per side. Transfer to a cutting board to rest for 10 minutes before chopping.
- Toss avocado in lemon juice.
- Pour 1-2 tablespoons in each mason jar. Add tomatoes on top of the dressing, then layer the rest of the ingredients in the jar, leaving the lettuce for higher up in the jar. Seal tightly and refrigerate for up 3-5 days.
- Shake vigorously before serving to distribute dressing.